Frequently Asked Questions

Resize font A- A A+

What is the mailing address of the Commissioners?

Board of Clermont County Commissioners
101 East Main Street
Suite 329
Batavia, Ohio 45103

Please use our Who Do I Call? section to get more specific mailing information.

Back to the top

What are the phone and fax numbers to reach the Commissioners?

(513) 732-7300 phone
(513) 732-7826 fax

Check our Who Do I Call? section for a comprehensive list of county numbers.

Back to the top

I'm new to the area, how do I obtain utilities for my home?

  • Water and sewer is provided for most of the county by the Clermont County Sewer District. Please contact Customer Service at (513) 732-7970.
  • Electric for most of the county is provided by Duke Energy. They can be reached at 1-800-544-6900.
  • Local telephone service is through Cincinnati Bell at 1-866-565-2210.
  • There are two companies that offer trash removal to Clermont County. Rumpke can be reached at (513) 851-0122 and C.S.I. at (513) 771-4200. In some parts of the county only one provider services the area, in other areas, residents can choose either company.

Back to the top

Where do I get a marriage license?

You can obtain a license at Probate Court. The address is 2379 Clermont Center Drive, Batavia, OH 45103. They can also be reached at (513) 732-7243.

Back to the top

How do I obtain or renew a Notary Public License?

Notary licenses are processed by the Clermont County Law Library at (513) 732-7109. The Law Library is located at the Common Pleas Court House, 270 Main Street in Batavia. Their Web site is

Back to the top

Where do I get a birth certificate?

The Clermont County Health District issues all Birth Certificates filed in the State of Ohio. To obtain a certified copy of an Ohio Birth Certificate contact the Health District at (513)732-7499. You may also order a birth certificate online.

Back to the top

How do I register to vote?

Please contact the Board of Elections at (513) 732-7275 or at

Back to the top

Where can I find a list of Elected Officials?

The Board of Elections has a current list of Federal, State, Local, and School Board Elected Officials. They can be found at

Back to the top

How do I get in touch with Senior Services?

You can contact them by phone at (513) 724-1255, on their Web site,, or by mail at:
Clermont County Senior Services
2085 Front Wheel Drive
P.O. Box 118
Batavia, Ohio 45103

Back to the top

Help with Genealogical research

Probate Court issues certified death certificates from 1867-1908. They can be reached at (513) 732-7243. They can be reached online at

For certified records from 1908 to the present, please contact the General Health District. Their contact information is online at

Back to the top

Back to top